UT Success Academy Creative Services Intern
The Creative Services Intern will work closely with the Assistant Director of Strategic Communications to produce compelling video and photo content that captures the essence of the UT Success Academy’s (UTSA) events and activities. The Intern will be primarily responsible for filming video and photo content at UTSA events while also creating other content ideas for social media.
- Attend all UTSA events and activities, as agreed upon with UTSA staff and direct supervisor
- Film and edit high-quality video content that showcases UTSA events and activities
- Capture compelling photographs that showcase UTSA, student participants, and staff
- Develop content ideas that focus on UTSA students and their experiences at the university
- Conduct interviews mainly with students, but also potentially with faculty and staff to gather information and quotes for use in videos and other content.
- Ensure that all content produced adheres to the university's branding guidelines
- Collaborate with other members of UTSA, the UTSA staff, and DSS Communications to produce cohesive and compelling content.
- Currently enrolled in at least 12 credit hours
- Strong videography and photography skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates experience in these areas
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their video requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take direction from others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a paid, part-time internship that requires availability to work evenings and weekends, as many university events take place outside of regular business hours. The intern will report to the Assistant Director of DSS Comms.