Management Trainee, Rooms
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Rosewood Hotel Group’s Management Trainee Program invites you to a 12-month accelerated development journey that deep dives into divisional excellence at our property, designed for early career talents to excel in a team leadership role while making a meaningful impact on the guest experience.
Rosewood Hotel Group is committed to inspiring the imagination and unleashing the full potential of our talents. Each day is full of opportunities to enrich the lives of our guests and colleagues. We create new experiences and make new discoveries. With Rosewood, it’s not just a career, but a deeply rewarding journey.
- Discover your Calling, your purpose and passion, and create a meaningful impact.
- Discover our hospitality culture and gain a holistic view of our operations.
- Get inspired by the passion of our associates to deliver service excellence.
- Develop your personal leadership style and gain the experience to lead the team.
- Challenge yourself to continuous growth and innovation along your career journey.
YOUR PERSONALIZED DEVELOPMENT JOURNEY
Our associates and the culture we create together – make us leaders in our industry. Here, we trust you to work from the heart, to take the initiative, to bring your passion and personality into what you do every day. Our global portfolio provides an exciting opportunity to work around the world. Learning and growth offerings include:
- Global opportunities for cross-cultural and functional exposure
- Career development lattice for functional and geographic mobility
- Community-driven leadership programs through Rosewood Academy
- Engagement with our senior leaders and future-ready learning experiences
- A life-changing “Discover Your Calling” onboarding program and departmental induction
- A dedicated talent development coach to drive learning experience and talent engagement.
A blend of on-the-job experience, various learning exposures supported by Rosewood Academy, and individual mentoring opportunities with senior leaders will enrich your personal and professional development at Rosewood Hotel Group.
Self-Awareness and Communication
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Recent graduate of bachelor's degree with top academic result.
- Less than 2 years of post-graduate work experience.
- At least 2 internships or one 6-month internship experience with leading companies of any industry
- Exceptional communication skills in written and spoken English.
*This job description will be reviewed on a regular basis to incorporate any new responsibilities that reflect the business requirements.