Guest Experience Supervisor
Free Parking (if available)
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Competitive Pay Rates
401k Plan and after 1 year up to 3% Match
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Sick and more)
Complimentary Room Nights
Restaurant Discount- 50% off F&B
Complimentary Meal during your shift
Life Insurance and AD&D
Complimentary Short-Term Disability
Long-Term Disability Benefits
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Tuition Reimbursement up to $500 per year
A clear career pathway - career advancement opportunities
Relationship Hospitality. It’s in the genes. Some just have it; a natural desire to deliver meaningful and heartfelt experiences. It’s a calling. At Rosewood Hotel Group we work instinctively and from the heart, to master and elevate our craft. Together, we push the boundaries to impart magic into every day. We care for people, and make it our purpose to build long-lasting, genuine relationships. Here, we do what we were born to do.
Guest Experience Supervisor
Overview: Responsible for managing all aspects of our Guest Experience and Concierge Services utilizing our Rosewood hotel standards. Support the Front Office Manager and all Front Office associates to include Concierge, Front Office and Guest Services and Rooms- Sales Coordinator with enhancing and elevating our guest stays. The Guest Experience Supervisor will work with their leadership team to elevate our guest experience, guest activities, guest amenities, associate relations, and the training of new associates.
- Directs, implements, and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective associates
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all Rosewood departmental policies, service procedures and standards
- Monitors and ensures that the Front Office Team supports the guest experience to Rosewood expected level of service
- Assist with all guest concierge services and experiences as needed
- Assists associates whenever necessary in performing all job functions.
- Accommodate and assist all guests’ requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Handles guest complaints according to the standards and procedures set.
- Manages the Hotel Car Vendor relationship and ensures the vendor operates to the Brand standards.
- Manages and balances Front Services supply expenses in accordance with the budgeted goals.
- Ensures colleagues are trained on local area offerings and relationships we have with local vendors
- Build relationships and partnership that are inline with the Rosewood Brand
- Knowledge of upcoming events and attractions in the DC, Maryland and Virginia area that we can offer to our guest
- Ensures that all pertinent information is provided to necessary departments and associates to elevate the guest experience
- Ensure that Rosewood Service standards are met by ensuring regular training is conducted per the Rosewood Training schedule and working with the Talent & Culture team
- Ensuring regular communications occurs by conducting Rosewood Daily Reviews (RDR) and assisting with the Daily Arrivals Meeting
- Supporting all Forbes and Leading Quality Assurance Training for the Front Office Team
- Leads and assist with all Forbes and LQA training inspections
- Attends managers’ meetings and operations meetings as required.
Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by superiors depending on the operational requirements of the property.
• Experience: Previous experience as a Front Desk Agent at a luxury/ultra-luxury hotel is preferred.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent certification.
• General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
• Technical Skills: Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers. Proficiency in Opera, Alice, KnowCross, Glowing and Microsoft Office is preferred but not required.
• Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
• Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 25 pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary and stand throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
• Licenses & Certifications: Driver’s license is required
Rosewood Washington DC requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and applicants are required to submit proof of vaccination prior to starting employment. In accordance with the law, Rosewood Washington DC will accommodate employees who cannot be administered the COVID-19 vaccine for medical or religious reasons, and applicants should contact the Director of Talent and Culture if they have questions about this requirement or wish to request an accommodation.