Hotel Food & Beverage Supervisor
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Responsibilities will include supervising the hotel outlets staff in Bar Rojo and Perks Cafe. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, training, payroll, counselling, and mentoring of colleagues.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Complimentary & Discounted Hyatt Hotel Rooms
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance after 30 days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Annual VIA Bus Pass/Discounted Parking
- Free Meals Provided in employee cafeteria
- Opportunities for Career Growth
Qualifications - External
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have open availability to work from 1pm-2am including weekends and holidays as needed
- Preferred candidates will have at least 1 year of food and beverage supervisory experience in a hotel and/or restaurant
To be considered for this position, please apply directly at Hyatt - Job Details
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.